TCI EXPO Pre-Conference Highlight:
Women in Tree Care Symposium
Wednesday, November 9, 8am - 5pm
Join fellow women in tree care for an engaging, jam-packed day to keep you operating ...at your best while sharing tips on how to inspire the next generation of women in tree care.
Women in all roles of tree care are invited, whether they’re a climber, plant health care specialist, or work in office management, human resources, or as the CEO.
The Symposium will focus on four key foundational areas, including building and supporting healthy teams, improving customer service, developing a solid workforce, and the principles of healthy living. It also offers an opportunity to discuss how women can help each other and support the growth, diversity, and equity of the industry.
Jennifer McPhee, co-owner of Harrison McPhee, Inc. will be the facilitator for the event.
The day features presentations, group discussions, networking opportunities, and a tour of the R.A. Bartlett Tree Research Laboratories and Experimental Grounds.
· How to build teams that thrive
· Onboarding opportunities to increase employee retention
· Ways to fuel your body with energy and overcome overwhelm
· Small steps that yield diverse and skilled talent
· Neal Glatt, managing partner and co-founder of GrowTheBench
· Sarah Lillie Sewell, founder, and chief executive officer of Lillie Leaf Solutions
· Wendie Trubow, principal at Five Journey’s, an integrative medicine facility
· Tracey Miller, Content Manager, Tree Care Industry Association (TCIA)
Learn more and register today at expo.tcia.org
#tcia #treecareindustry #treecarebiz #womenintreecare #womeninarboriculture #femalearborists
Top left: Photo courtesy of Sperry Tree Care
Top right: Heidi Baumgart
Bottom center: Katelyn & Lily from Independent Tree